Informationidea encourages writers to contribute an original post on the subject of our blog in order to introduce themselves to a broad audience as a blogger. If you want to know your profession as a blogger or want to bring your valuable knowledge to the globe, then you’re on the right platform. We respect our readers as they continue to read entertaining, interesting, important, and informative blog posts that give insight into how technologies and processes can support our audience.
Before you get started
Drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your Guest Post Topic. Have a short overview and concepts that your post might include.
If the subject has been accepted & approved by our team, share the “Table of Contents” for your article so that we get an idea about the flow of the guest article.
Before posting your guest article, things to remember:
- Article should be at least 1000 words & relevant to our segment of entertainment, finance, business, beauty & wellness, technology & much more as mentioned in our website.
- The information should be transparent and detailed and should be submitted in Word Document format.
- Quality is one of the primary factors of accepting guest posts, thereby the content should be exclusive, original and accessible to our audience and should not be distributed on any other website.
- The article should not plagiarize so check its grammar & spelling error before it is published in our website. Make sure your content is Copyscape passed.
- Comments are discussions about the article, Respond to any questions relevant to your article by comments. This is going to offer yourself more exposure and help your readers out.
Once you’re done with your article;
Go through your article to make sure that you have addressed all of the things listed in the Table of Contents. If your post has pictures, place all the images in the folder and attach them in the email as a zip file.
We’re looking forward to reading your guest post and writing some fantastic posts on our blog.